Imaging and Perimetry Society
What We Do
Some more specific objectives of the IPS are:
- To promote the diffusion of knowledge of perimetry and ocular imaging and its important place among other methods of visual testing.
- To promote the development of new methods and instruments.
- To develop guidelines for routine perimetric and ocular imaging techniques.
- To establish standards for recording, classification, equipment and nomenclature of perimetry and ocular imaging.
- To promote education of specialized visual field examiners and ocular imaging technicians through courses and handbooks.
Joining the IPS Membership is reserved for those interested and active in perimetric or ocular imaging research. Employees of commercial companies are eligible for associate membership.
Becoming a Member
Contact the IPS
Dues are currently $75 US ($65 US for students, technicians and research assistants) per year.